Re: updated lintian reports

In an attempt to save the world from disaster, Joey Hess wrote:
> When will lintian be available as a debian package? I'm dying to get ahold
> of it, look it over, and run it against my local archive of packages.

I'm dying to get hold of it, and run it on itself to let it report
it's own bugs :).

Please, Christian/Richard, let us have some fun, and leave a few
lintian-detectable bugs in lintian.deb.

--
joost witteveen, joostje@debian.org

The upstream maintainer is allowed to do things different
than Debian, but only if he has good reasons to do so.