Soliciting assistance with dpkg update

Well, my date for a dpkg maintenance release has come and gone, and no
dpkg, largely because I've been busy with RL, but I'm also realizing
that it's much more work to do a real bug-fix release than the tiny
patch releases I'd done before.

Thus, I'm looking for assistance from some organized person who has
the time to comb through the existing bug reports and find things that
already have patches and/or are already resolved, and then feed them
to me to put into the sources.  No programming experience required.

Please respond to me directly if you're interested.

Mike.