Re: Two concerns (was Re: DEBIAN NEWS)

   Wait!  dselect is being REPLACED?  Does this mean that dselect will
   cease to exist once diety is released?

No, I don't think so.  It should continue to work AFAIK.

   I run Debian on a large number of machines that have no X installed,
   either because they are not powerful enough to run X or they have no
   need for it.  Additionally, remote management via telnet is much
   easier and generally more secure than over X channels.

Deity has a console interface as well as an X11 interface.  Try out
the experimental release.