Re: Intent to package `console-font'

In article <[🔎] Pine.LNX.3.96.980203150118.14629D-100000@blaakmeer.student.utwente.nl>,
Remco Blaakmeer <remco@Cal011205.student.utwente.nl> wrote:
>The idea is good, but I think the /etc/rc.boot directory may become
>obsolete in the near future. You'd better place the script in /etc/init.d
>and put a symlink in /etc/rcS.d (using update-rc.d, not directly), IMHO.

Yes, but please wait for dpkg-1.4.0.21 which should have a fixed update-rc.d
that actually understands runlevel `S'.

After that, I should really bring this to debian-policy too.

Mike.
--
 Miquel van Smoorenburg |  The dyslexic, agnostic, insomniac lay in his bed
    miquels@cistron.nl  |  awake all night wondering if there is a doG