Re: Overlaps between bo and hamm
- To: email@example.com
- Subject: Re: Overlaps between bo and hamm
- From: firstname.lastname@example.org (Richard Braakman)
- Date: Sun, 1 Feb 1998 13:48:05 +0100 (CET)
- Message-id: <m0xyyog-001NHbC@night>
- In-reply-to: <email@example.com> from "Mark W. Eichin" at "Jan 31, 98 11:40:18 pm"
Mark W. Eichin wrote:
> > Overlap hamm/libc6-dev_2.0.6-2 and bo/oldmitpthreads_0.0:
> > usr/include/pthread.h
> > Does gnats still need oldmitpthreads?
> GNATS is a Problem Report Management System developed at Cygnus, and
> makes no use of threads of any kind. GNAT however is the GNU NYU Ada
> Translator, which did at one point optionally use oldmitpthreads but
> no longer does. (Hmm, I'd better go remove that "suggests" line.)
Aha! (And oops :)
Does this mean that oldmitpthreads can be dropped from hamm?
TO UNSUBSCRIBE FROM THIS MAILING LIST: e-mail the word "unsubscribe" to
Trouble? e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org .