Re: Preparing upload for non-maintainer dpkg-ftp 1.4.9.1

Stephen Zander writes:
 > Jason Gunthorpe <jgg@gpu.srv.ualberta.ca> writes:
 > > Certain evil firewalls (such as the the TISFWTK family) do not support
 > > mtdm. They are designed to only allow valid commands through and mtdm is
 > > not in the FTP spec. (Or was not 3 years ago when they were created)
 >
 > Ah, and I forgot to mention I live behind an ANS fire-wall :(

If you want to test it, I way send you the current version. We'll then
see whether libnet is smart enough to emulate mdtm with ls when it's
not available.

Otherwise, I (or womeone ;) will have to do this :<

--
Yann Dirson  <ydirson@a2points.com>      | Stop making M$-Bill richer & richer,
alt-email:     <dirson@univ-mlv.fr>      |     support Debian GNU/Linux: