Re: support for FAT32?

	I had this problem.  If you have access to another Linux machine,
you can build the patched kernel on it.  Install debian with the 5
floppies and then install the new kernel and then install from the fat32
partition.  Yes, its a module.  I think using the module with
an unpatched kernel will  not work.

G John Lapeyre <lapeyre@physics.arizona.edu>