Re: What happened to the elisp-manual package?

Rob Browning <rlb@cs.utexas.edu> writes:

> First debian-changelog.el and now the elisp-manual package, must be a
> conspiracy :>

I have adopted elisp-manual and I will upload a new package based on
the 19-2.4.2 upstream version tomorrow.

The elisp-manual package in bo has a release critical bug filed
against it (package in old source format) and I think that this is the
reason why the symlink from hamm to the bo package was removed earlier
this week.  In the mean time, the bo version it will work fine.

Kirk Hilliard