Re: ICQJava

On Mon, Jan 19, 1998 at 06:18:34PM +0100, Turbo Fredriksson wrote:
> On Mon, 19 Jan 1998, Magosanyi Arpad wrote:
>
> > I think that packaging _any_ software is good for your health,
>
> Oki then... I'll take it...

Well, both of us has changed our minds since that :)
Someone has written something about packages for our oldest enemies, this is
what made me  think about it.

What I want to ask is:
[is it a policy question?]
-Do we have something in the policy about _not_ packaging programs?
-What to do with packages which we wouldn't let our oldest enemies to use,
  like bliss, ICQ or rm -rf / ?
  - not package it, or
  - package it with heavy warnings in the package description, and/or a
	wrapper which runs the real program only if it is reasonably sure
	that the user really wants it?
  - any other ideas?

---
GNU GPL: csak tiszta forrásból