some people have no clue

I occasionally get odd mail sent to webmaster. Most of
it is junk mail, but today I got a real kick out of
one.

It is almost understandable getting mail asking for
old EGA monitors (300 of them), although I don't think
it is appropriate sending such a request to a non-profit
group. The best part is that he sent the mail to
a Linux based organization in msword format.

I hope no one wants to see it as I've already filed
it under 'd' (I've noticed that there are two methods
of saving files in elm. The first uses 's' and is somewhat
transient. The other method uses 'd' and is often preferable
as it is more permanent).

- Jay