What the new procps will hold

G'day All,
  I've been talking to the people who write procps and I'm going to bring
Debian procps back into the fold so it looks like all the other procps out
there.

This will mean it will lose its colo[u]r support and, temporaly, POSIX
command line support.  I feel that it is more important to get a good,
working procps suite than to have these features.

The procps developers are going to be putting in the additional command-line
functionality soon, but it will be in the development package stream
(which will be 1.3 as opposed to 1.2 for the stable stream).

Comments are always welcome.

  - Craig