Re: What's Debian's /usr/src policy

> I was a bit concerned because folks are wont to use --force if they don't
> think that they need the depended package. While this is clearly "broken"

This is one of the reasons I think we really need a fix to dpkg so
that the timezone/timezones upgrade can be handled without --force.
It's *important* to be able to say "never use force" rather than
"well, hardly ever"... if it fixes some upgrade problems, they'll be
tempted to use it to fix others (this hammer worked over here, maybe
it'll work over there.)