dld, bo-unstable progress

In my relentless quest for bo-unstable packages, I noticed I needed a
dld.h.  After Martin Schulze (Joey) so graciously told me what package
provided it, I made a half-baked version to use to compile apache
with.  Apache 'source depends' on this, it seems, and yet it is
orphaned!  This should probably be remedied.

Today I managed to do:

apache-dev_1.1.3-9bo1.1_all.deb
apache_1.1.3-9bo1.1_i386.deb

libdbd-msql-perl_0.91-1bo1.1_i386.deb
libdbi-perl_0.91-0bo1.1_i386.deb
libmsql1_1.0.16-7bo1.1_i386.deb
msql_1.0.16-7bo1.1_i386.deb
msqld_1.0.16-7bo1.1_i386.deb
msqlperl_0.91-1bo1.1_i386.deb

staroffice3_3.1-3bo1.1_i386.deb

debhelper_0.55bo1_all.deb

Aggghhhh enough for one day! I am going home:-)

Ciao,

	Debian GNU/Linux - www.debian.org