bo-updates progress

staroffice3_3.1-3bo1.1_i386.deb

Tried apache, stopped with this error:

gcc  -I. -fPIC -O2 -I. -I/usr/include/apache -DDEBIAN -DLINUX -DSTATUS
-DHAVE_POSIX_REGEX -shared -Wl,-S mod_auth_msql.c -o mod_auth_msql.so
-lmsql
mod_auth_msql.c:400: msql.h: No such file or directory

Which package do I need, exactly, to remedy this?

I also assume I am going to have to recompile some other things to
make sure it is all integrated.  If anyone more familiar with the
specifics has anything to say, it would be quite welcome.

Ciao,

	Debian GNU/Linux - www.debian.org