nmap

I was just trying to play with nmap to see what the hackers are seeing from
the outside when they do their port scans. For 1 host it seems to
work. As soon as you add a netmask, it segfaults. Anyone else seen
this problem or have a workaround? This is on a completely current
hamm box. (Hmm... box of ham? When's lunch?)

Tim

--
 (work) sailer@bnl.gov / (home) tps@buoy.com - http://www.buoy.com/~tps
       "Management decisions have no effect on the laws of physics."