Re: packaging perl modules

"Scott K. Ellis" <storm@gate.net> writes:
> The INSTALLDIRS directive should take care of both of those, along with
> using PREFIX on install.  I haven't yet given it a try with a package with
> manpages, but I don't see why it would be any different.

should != does, in this case.  I've got most of my perl packages set
up very simply, and it takes me about five minutes to create a new
one---look at libwww-perl for examples of arch-independent packages,
and libmd5-perl for arch-dependent.

Mike.
--
Michael Alan Dorman               |     E-Mail: mdorman@law.miami.edu
Network Administrator             |             Phone: (305) 284-2463