Intention to package Gtk as libgtk-perl

I announce my intention to package Kenneth Albanowski's Gtk perl
extension library, using the name libgtk-perl.

It's a perl extension library that permits to use the gtk window
toolkit from perl (something that qt doesn't permit <grimace>.

If it isn't already done and nobody's working on it I'll upload  it in
a few days.

Cheers,
Fabrizio