Re: AucTeX

Some time ago I stumbled upon a package which provides a solution
for this problem. It's called flpr and is a "magic filter" running
in the user space so it can e.g. get to the .ps files.  Further, it
has some nice features as being able to print a .ps file in 2 or even
4 pages per physical side.

It's available as a .deb package, but installs under /usr/local.  It
can be found under

	ftp://ftp.ci.tuwien.ac.at/pub/export/flpr

I've been using it for almost all my printing.  However, for plain
ascii files I'm atp since flpr apparently calls a2ps with some "new"
options which the current version of a2ps doesn't understand.  Maybe
someone can take this up and turn it into an official package which
works full featured.

Thanks,

Ardo

--