2 versions of netcat

I just noticed that 2 versions of netcat are in incoming. Last night, I
didn't realize this, and assumming that netcat was libc and noboday was
working on it, I decided to fix it, and uploaded version 1.10-4. (I'm not
the maintainer either, but I assummed the package was orphaned, so didn't do
a non-maintainer release.). Oops, you got there first, way back in december!

I see some overlap in the changelogs. Your version has:

netcat (1.10-3.1) unstable; urgency=low

  * Fixes /usr/doc/netcat
  * Adds man page
  * Compiled with -O2 and -DTELNET

Mine has:

netcat (1.10-4) unstable; urgency=low

  * Updated to "new" source format. (#9489)
  * Libc6. (#11716)
  * Orphaned the package.
  * Fixed up description in control file to conform with policy, short
    description doesn't include package name now.
  * Fixed documentation location to comply with current policy. (#13194,
    #11530, #9785)
  * Wrote a man page. (#9785, #5304, #6647)
  * Rewrote debian/rules to use debhelper.
  * Install upstream changelog.

I've now taken it upon myself to resolve this by releasing 1.10-5, which
merges the man pages (mine was longer, but yours was better in places; the
diff of the 2 is amusing :-), and compiles with -DTELNET.

Sorry for the confusion.

--
see shy jo