Re: procps

On Jan 8, jdassen@wi.leidenuniv.nl wrote
> > Please file a bugreport against ftp.debian.org so Guy remembers this.
>
> Note that this is probably already covered:
> #4378: Dependencies should be checked automatically
> #9857: ftp 'dinstall' needs to check dependancies

Now you're really scaring me: out of curiosity, I browsed the first bug
report, which contains this beauty of a message:

    Hi!

    I'm on vacation for one month, so I'm not reading any email.  I'll be
    back on July 14, and I'll respond to all my email by July 16.

    You will only receive this email once.

    Guy

To me this illustrates the severity of the situation. (Note, btw, that
this is nothing personal against the current ftp site maintainer, it's
the whole procedure I have a problem with).

--
Bart Schuller                  schuller+sig@lunatech.com At Lunalabs, where the
Lunatech Research              http://www.lunatech.com/  future is made today..