RE: xaw incompatibilities

As I already said in our private mail, Ray, I agree with you. Unless
someone objects I will change axe once again (but I won't take over
maintaining it). Due to my real work this won't be before next week
though.

Michael

--
Dr. Michael Meskes, Project-Manager    | topsystem Systemhaus GmbH
meskes@topsystem.de                    | Europark A2, Adenauerstr. 20