RE: driver for Epson Stylus 300

Yes, I could try that. Can the 600 use color and black ink at the same
time?

Also would you mind sending me your gs setup? I'm not sure about
uniprint but the stcolor driver usage in magicfilter is outdated, i.e.
it uses options no longer avalaible in gs-aladin. Or is that no problem
with uniprint?

Michael

--
Dr. Michael Meskes, Project-Manager    | topsystem Systemhaus GmbH
meskes@topsystem.de                    | Europark A2, Adenauerstr. 20