Re: tecra patch?

Hi Bruce!

> Who maintains the "tecra patch", and where can I find it?

I don't know if there is a Debian maintainer for the patch, but I
always get it from Jens Maurer's "Linux on the Toshiba Tecra series"
page at
  http://www.cck.uni-kl.de/misc/tecra710/
The file is at
  http://www.cck.uni-kl.de/misc/tecra710/toshiba-small.diff

Shouldn't all the patches to kernels that Debian distributes be
included in some source package?  There should be a note mentioning
their purpose so that, for instance, someone rolling their own kernel
for a Tecra (perhaps to get APM) will have the Tecra patch at hand and
know to apply it.

Kirk Hilliard
(sending from my Dad's account since ghoti.com is temporarily down)