Re: Re[2]: My own libc6 progress, and package adoption drive. Give me an account on master!

On Thu, Jan 01, 1998 at 02:46:11PM -0500, Adam Heath wrote:

> YEs, that is the whole point.  I need to be have an account on master, and
> added to the keyring, etc, for this all to work.  I am going to keep working on

This will be done, but everything needs some time.

> compiling for libc6, and trying to fix bugs.  Currently, by the list I have:
>
> defrag          closes 15445

> dbview          closes 14563
Please do not close this.  The package needs some investigation
and will be libc6'ed by that time.  If you have patches to it, please
send it to 14563@bugs.debian.org.

> majordomo       closes (12976, 14196, 14959, 15100), 14434
>                 closes 4572, 9774, 13463, 13585, 15995, 15996 not yet u/l
> mdutils         closes 8062, 15319

Somebody said that it is opsoleted by raidtools which need to be
packaged?

Regards

	Joey

 /                            Erfahrung ist eine nützliche Sache /
/ Leider macht man sie immer erst kurz nachdem man sie brauchte /