Re: Re[2]: My own Libc6 progress and package adoption drive, and I nee

Kai Henningsen <kaih@khms.westfalen.de> wrote:

: Well, when the original maintainer asked on -devel, I said that I'd take
: it over, and I did. I have no idea why it landed on that list.

Did you let the maintainer of the list (I think it was Phillipe Troin)
know you were taking maintenance of this package? I guess leting
debian-devel know is not enough.

E.-

--

Eloy A. Paris