Re: developer lists to leave news gateway

From: Christoph Lameter <clameter@miriam.fuller.edu>
> What is going on here? I thought we were talking about the issue?

You must have missed last week's debate because of your school papers.

If you think the problems are because of the WWW archive, and from the
evidence you've presented to me personaly that looks as if it might be so,
it's OK to keep the developer lists on the news gateway for now. If you
look back a week ago in this list, most of the comments were for removing
the developer lists from the news gateway.

If you want to ask _me_, I think they should all stay on the gateway. I'm
trying to be responsive to the other developers.

	Bruce