orphaning giflib and kde. leaving debian.

isdnutils was taken by paul slotman (a to-be maintainer).
mpage was taken by joey (martin schulze).
makedev was taken by bdale (Bdale Garbee).

with this message i orphan giflib and kde*.
giflib should be maintained by the kde maintainer, as only kde uses it.
giflib needs no or nearly no work.

kde is a huge package, and there are always things left on the TODO
list. i will give my TODO list to anyone who will take it, or file it as
bug report.

i will unsubscribe from all mailingsts and give back my accounts.
i'm sure i will find a new project in the free software world
(no, not kde).

regards,

andreas