Re: Porting DPKG!

On Mon, Dec 08, 1997 at 10:22:54PM -0500, Todd Graham Lewis wrote:

> We at Mindspring plan on using dpkg to manage the software on all of
> our server machines, if we can get it to do the job to our satisfaction
> (which I think we can.)

For those of you in Europe, who may not be familiar with Mindspring,
it is a national level provider in the US with local access in 200+
cities.  According to their press release, their total earnings for
the 3rd quarter were $13,967,000, with aproximately 224000
subscribers.

I'm impressed:-))

	Debian GNU/Linux - www.debian.org