Re: Duplicate messages on this list

Hi,

	This is truly grotesque ;-), but if this is done, I would
 withdraw my objections to reply-to munging, as the authors
 information is always preserved.

( reply-to == "debian-foo..." ? noop :
    (From == Sender || Sender == "") ?
      Sender = from, from = reply-to,
      reply-to = debain-foo :
        x-old-sender = sender, sender = from,
        from = reply-to, reply-to = debain-foo )

	I have no idea is this is feasible, though. (I think I can
 make sendmail do this, but the idea of total immersion into
 sendmail.cf makes me cringe). Is smartlist (or whatever we use) that
 flexible?

	manoj
--
 Een schip op het strand is een baken in zee. [A ship on the beach is
 a lighthouse to the sea.] Dutch Proverb