RE: libc5

Good point David. That is all your point are good. But stopping libc5
work means we have to convert all packages before the next release. IMO
this should even hold for non-free or contrib packages. I doubt we are
able to do that, so I prefer to have a libc5 version that is as
compatible with libc6 as it gets.

Michael
--
Dr. Michael Meskes, Projekt-Manager    | topystem Systemhaus GmbH
meskes@topsystem.de                    | Europark A2, Adenauerstr. 20