Re: dpkg-source problem

Hi,
>>"Ulf" == Ulf Jaenicke-Roessler <ujr@physik.phy.tu-dresden.de> writes:

Ulf> Hello,

Ulf> when I use dpkg-source on an unchanged source tree it complains
Ulf> about "unrepresentable changes". dpkg-buildpackage exits with an
Ulf> error code. Is this a bug or a feature? How can I circumvent it?

	Usually, this happens when a binary file (gif files, for
 example) has changed, diff does not know how to process that, and
 things fail. Could you run the command under script and provide us
 with the exact output?

	manoj
--
 "Allright, nobody move!" "Take him, you fools!  He can only shoot one
 of us!" "You're the one." "Nobody move." Get Smart