Re: various computers for adoption

>DecStation 5000. MIPS R4000, but different byte-sex from other MIPS
>systems. No Linux kernel, and may never have one because the
>documentation's not available.
>DecStation 3000. MIPS R3000. See above.

Actually, there's enough documentation for the 3000 series at least --
proof by existence: NetBSD 1.3.  I don't know if the 5000 series is
supported, however.

[I'd be willing to try and put machines like these on the net, but I'm
on the far side of the continent from Bruce and figure someone closer
will probably deal.  Machines this vintage are unlikely to justify [or
*survive*] shipping anyway...]