Re: Proposal to package propsel

Charles Briscoe-Smith <cpb4@ukc.ac.uk> writes:

> I just saw this on c.o.l.a. and want to package it:

> Title:          propsel
> Version:        27-Nov-1997
> Entered-date:   27-Nov-1997
>                 X11 display on their desk. It allows one to paste into a
>                 xterm on one display the contents of the selection of
>                 another display.
> Author:         propsel@hishome.net (Amit Margalit)
> Maintained-by:  propsel@hishome.net (Amit Margalit)
> Primary-site:   ftp://hishome.net/pub/propsel/
> Alternate-site: N/A
> Platforms:      gcc, X11R5.
> Copying-policy: GPL

> Any objections?

You might want to take a look at x2x also.  It passes selections and
allows you to use one mouse and keyboard with both displays.

I have a copy of the latest version at:

  http://www.cps.msu.edu/~dunham/out/x2x-1.26.tar.gz

I originally got it from:

   ftp://gatekeeper.dec.com/pub/DEC/SRC/x2x/x2x-1.26.tar.gz

Steve
dunham@cps.msu.edu