Proposal: new virtual packages names

As we already have several packages allowing to compile C code (gcc,
altgcc, pgcc), and as we may have some more (egcs ?),

As we currently have (at least) 2 packages allowing to compile
Fortran-77 code (namely, g77 and f2c),

As some packages need to suggest/recommend
such compilers (cweb, fweb, etc.),

I suggest to use the following virtual-packages names:

	c-compiler
	fortran77-compiler

Maybe this should be extended to other langages as well.

Any comments ?
--
Yann Dirson  <dirson@univ-mlv.fr>        | Stop making Bill richer & richer,
alt-email: <ydirson@a2points.com>        |    support Debian GNU/Linux: