Re: Debian

Chan Family <corp@mail.doitnow.com> writes:
>	I have recently purchased a copy of debian on CD and I tried
>installing it on my old computer, which was a 486 running at 66 Mhz
>but that = computer could not boot from the CD drive.  Is there any
>way that I can = install it?  Thanks, Chris

Please read the installation instructions, which you should find in

  bo/disks-i386/1997-04-04/install.txt

or similar.  You should be able to install using several floppy disks.
You may also find instructions on installing without any floppy disks,
by copying several files to an MSDOS partition and booting with
loadlin.

                                  - Jim Van Zandt