Re: libc5/libc6 on same install

It's no problem. I have both libc6 and libc5. But you have to install
libc5-altdev instead of libc5-dev together with libc6-dev. Also you need
altgcc to compile libc5 binaries.

Michael
--
Dr. Michael Meskes, Projekt-Manager    | topystem Systemhaus GmbH
meskes@topsystem.de                    | Europark A2, Adenauerstr. 20