Re: doc-base: next proposal for doc policy

Hi Christian,

How do we handle installing _only_ the documentation for a package ?

For instance, I would like to install all the documentation for sendmail,
despite the fact that I use qmail, so that I can support my customers who use
sendmail.

It would be nice to allow documentation for multiple versions of the same
package, for the same reason, but I suppose I'm asking for too much here.

Also, this would allow documentation servers to be setup more easily.  My web
server does not have an xserver installed, but I would like it to have all the
X documentation.  I could then delete the documentation from my X-server
machines.

Cheers, Phil.