ANNOUNCEMENT: Home Page for Debian Policy Manual

Hi folks!

I've set up a new web page for all Debian Policy related info. The URL is

	http://fatman.mathematik.tu-muenchen.de/~schwarz/debian-policy/

The page contains the newest Policy Manual (2.1.3.3) in different formats,
as well as the Filesystem Structure (FSSTND), and the virtual package name
list.

In addition, some old versions of the policy manual are also included,
together with "u-diffs".

The page contains a link to the current DRAFT version, that is, the copy
I'm working on right now. Note, that this is not more than a "snapshot
release". It is to be considered "unstable" :-) This manual also contains
a few sections which have not yet been approved here on debian-devel --
I'll do this in a few days.

Feel free to send me any suggestions, critics, etc.

Thanks,

Chris

--                  Christian Schwarz
                   schwarz@monet.m.isar.de, schwarz@schwarz-online.com
                  schwarz@debian.org, schwarz@mathematik.tu-muenchen.de

                PGP-fp: 8F 61 EB 6D CF 23 CA D7  34 05 14 5C C8 DC 22 BA

 CS Software goes online! Visit our new home page at
 	                                     http://www.schwarz-online.com