Postgres95/PostgreSQL

Back in March, Siggy had indicated that he would be taking over
PostgreSQL development (the Postgres95 package currently in Debian is
now very out-of-date).  I e-mailed him about this and got no response.

So...is anybody out there planning to take over PostgreSQL?  If not, I
can take a look at it.  If it will require a tremendous amount of
time, I probably won't be able to do it; otherwise, I can give it a
try.

John

--
John Goerzen          | Running Debian GNU/Linux (www.debian.org)