The enlightenment window manager

Hi all:

I just downloaded the enlightenment window manager (see
http://www.cse.unsw.EDU.AU/~s2154962/enlightenment/).  It is somewhat slow and
requieres a lot of memory and disk, but is very funny to see, anyway.

I didn't resist the temptation and packaged it for Debian (together with its
companion image manipulation library, imlib).  If nobody minds, I'll be
uploading it to unstable sometime during the next week (there's a little
copyright issue I still have to solve with the author).

Regards,

M. S.