Re: copyright question for abuse

Jim Pick:
> >  Restrictions :
> >    Crack dot Com retains ownership of the Abuse Trademark and data sets.
>
> What does data sets mean?

I think it means the levels, sounds, artwork, etc that the abuse engine
uses.

> Sounds like the libs can go into the free section.  Cool.

If by "libs" you mean the same as what they mean by "data sets", I think
they still need to be in non-free, because their copyright is basically
shareware. Only the copyright to the abuse engine is changing.

--
See shy Jo.