Re: Sending closed bug notices to interested parties.

On Wed, 14 May 1997, Christian Schwarz wrote:

> On Sun, 11 May 1997, Chris Walker wrote:
>
> > Would some mechanism of saying "when this bug is closed notify me as
> > well" eg by sending a specially formulated e-mail, or perhaps some web
> > interface. This might be useful, as in general I probably don't want to
> > see all bug report closures.
> >
> > Would anyone else be interested in this?
>
> Yes, I think that's a great idea.

Ok, that's two positive responses, and none negative. Ian Jackson has said
he's willing to implement something like this if there is sufficient
support.

Could interested parties please mail me to say whether they are likely to
use it, and if so how much. I'll collate the responses and send them to
Ian.

eg

a) more than 5 times a week
b) once a week