Re: rm -r * and the default prompt

On Mon, 12 May 1997, Raul Miller wrote:

> >  Be prepared to receive lots of messages saying things like "unix is for
> > real men that can look manpages set their own prompts" and "we shouldn't
> > make any decision about the system's look and feel, the sysadm should"...
> >  The kind of decisions that keep newbie Linux users away from Debian...
> Please aim in the right direction.
> The biggest reason a new user would have problems with Debian
> is X configuration problems and the like where it's difficult
> to bring up a new system.

 Maybe..
 They hate to get an unconfigured system. They would want to get
some buttons configured... with some X filemanager at hand...
 But that's what I think.. perhaps that isn't the problem either...

 I think we should do some research about what newbies think... =)

--
Nicolás Lichtmaier.-
nick@feedback.com.ar