dpkg failings

Hi,

	You may have noticed that CGI-modules is the only upper case
 package left in the distribution. At some point in the past, I had
 attempted to create a lower cased version, but was warned that dpkg
 could not handle a case change.

	Is this still a problem? I would like to split the current
 package into two packages, cgi-modules, and cgi.pm, conflicting and
 replacing CGI-modules in hamm.

	manoj
--
 Brevity and superficiality are often concomitants.  -- Amrom Katz