Re: Logo's

I agree overall with Ian on the logo issue.  However, I really do like
some of the graphics that have come up on the logo search page(s), and I
will continue to use some of the nice ones on my web pages--my favorite
is the image that is presently on www.debian.org.  That being said, I
agree with Ian and others that a logo is something other than what we've
seen on those pages.  Ian's ideas as quoted below sound good to me.

Thanks.  Syrus.