Re: Another one... _):

> The current policy allows packages to suggest packages in other
> distribution (actually it's not explicitely forbidden) and so that's not a
> problem. (They don't affect the integrity of the archive.)

Right; the packages in question are ones that 'suggest:' packages that
don't exist anywhere, not in any distribution.  Some of these are
virtual package names that never got provided elsewhere, some of them
are spelling mistakes, and some of them are packages that used to
exist but have since been removed.  I agree that these problems don't
affect the integrity of the archive, though, which is why I'm waiting
until after 1.3 is released to report them.