Re: "dselect" replacement team

jgg@gpu.srv.ualberta.ca (Jason Gunthorpe)  wrote on 13.04.97 in <[🔎] Pine.A32.3.93.970413164332.54672I-100000@gpu5.srv.ualberta.ca>:

> Now, in my definition clear code requires a very high comment density,

Interestingly enough, I, on the other hand, think that code with a high
comment density is very unclear and hard to read.

Maybe that's because I believe that _most_ code should be written (and
_can_ be written) to be easily understandable without any comments at all.
That's what descriptive names are for.

Then, add comments where things are still unclear, and for general
overview (in which case those comments are complete, separate blocks).

MfG Kai