Re: "dselect" replacement team

> I'm wondering if maybe we couldn't formalize the process a little bit?
> [You know:  project proposal, requirements analysis, design,
> implementation, testing, release, recurse.]  Maybe this is already
> happening, but I can't figure out what requirements are being
> discussed, in many of the messages.  And I'm fairly certain that the
> choice as to what to keep/scrap should directly follow from the
> requirements of the intended new release.

Once things get organized, there will be something like this going on.
Right now we're in the process of getting the ideas together.  The design
will be posted to debian-devel (probably weekly) as it progresses in
order to get feedback.

This should settle down in a week or two as things come in to focus.

                                          Brian
                                 ( bcwhite@verisim.com )

   Give others some insight into YOUR pages!  http://www.verisim.com/insite/