Re: 1.3 install report

On Sat, 13 Apr 1996, Philippe Troin wrote:

> [2] Texinfo is still in bo and is selected by default (I think).
> Texinfo will have to be removed in order to have tetex installed. The
> texinfo package should be removed from bo as its functionality is
> implemented by tetex-base.

But there may be people who want to use texinfo to make info files,
not tex files. Why must they install tex at all?

It would be better to extract a tetex-texinfo package from tetex-base,
that replaces/conflicts with texinfo, wouldn't it?

--
Enrique Zanardi						   ezanardi@ull.es
Dpto. Fisica Fundamental y Experimental			Univ. de La Laguna