Re: "dselect" replacement team

On Apr 13, Rob Browning wrote

> > There are enough things that have to be changed.  It would help
> > Debian a lot more if you would help those people who decided to
> > work on it.
>
> Continuing my "me too" festival.  I agree.  Working on enhancements,
> repairs, or overhauls of dpkg/dselect without Ian's input would be
> much more work than it has to be.

My intention mainly was that Ian should give those people some input
in the internal structures rather than punishing them.  It is ok that
he can't afford to spend lots of hours for Debian at the moment, but
shortly explaining some things should be possible.

	Regards,

	Joey

--
  / Martin Schulze * Debian GNU/Linux Developer * joey@debian.org /